Ok so I am bound and determined to shed the last 5 or so pounds... **side note: isn't it funny that after you have a baby, even if you are the same weight you were before you were prego, you STILL can't fit into your 'pre-baby' clothes? That is unless you lose up to 10 pounds in addition, because our bodies go all crazy and put weight on in different places. Ok maybe I am the only one.
SO here is a shout out. I am wondering if anyone has tried the bodybugg. If you like it. If you still have it. If you want to let me borrow it for a month :). I promise to take good care of it.
4 comments:
I have it. And I'm not using it. I really liked how easy it was. I did the program for 16 weeks, and lost body fat. I didn't lose the weight I was supposed to-turns out I have a thyroid issue. SO I will give it a try after baby comes. Email me if you wanna know more.
I haven't even heard of that! It looks pretty cool. Let me know if u like it
I'm glad to hear someone put in words what I was thinking. That's how I am after my babies too... Good luck! I'd say I'd like to try it too but I don't have the self-discipline right now. Maybe someday :)
A lady at my work has one and she loves it.
Post a Comment