Daxton Box

I have created a NEW website for the Daxton Box. Please visit www.daxtonsbox.blogspot.com

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Big Firsts

Here are the two grils. Doug took Mikenna out to get her pic taken before her ballet recital. As soon as Savannah saw that she was going outside, she wanted to have a picture as well. So off she ran and this is what we got.

Mikenna had her ballet recital. She did SO good. SO cute. Thanks Miss Erica!!!

Ode to the many cute faces of our sweet Sawannah!

OK so it was time to cut Isabella's hair. I know that it looks like a boy cut. Honestly it has been since oh well never since I cut a little girls hair. I used to cut Daxton's hair. We literally had to pin him down and cut it. It was comical... and sad... actually.
Isabella was so patient. She just looked around and held surprisingly still. So here it is. At least the difference between a good hair cut and a bad hair cut for a little girl is a bow. (see below)
Ok for reals. I go to the store and people say things like "she is the cutest baby I have ever seen." Can you really disagree? NO. I don't think you can. :)

Well my friends. The pool has officially been initiated into the summer weather. The uninhabitable heat here has forced us into our swimsuits and into the water. Here are some of Isabella's first pics in the pool.
Isabella loves to sit in her bouncey seat while we are outside swimming. Of course she is lathered in sunscreen and under the umbrella :).

I know. I know. They are seriously ADORABLE!!!!

Those little piggies are KILLING me. They are So cute I just want to eat them. Of course I won't. OK something funny before I forget. The other day the girls and I were driving around and I was talking to my sister or Doug I can't remember and I was venting about rude nurses who aren't very nice to new grads.

I made the comment, "I really don't think there is any reason for nurses to be so rude, like someone peed in their cheerios."
Savannah piped in, "Mommy, someone peed in her cheerios? That is gross." LOL. I couldn't even believe she was listening.

Seriously. Is she not the CUTEST button you have EVER seen?

8 comments:

Christy {The Girl Who Ate Everything} said...

She is growing up so fast. You look great too. I think about you a lot. Hope everything is going well.

Heather said...

We are loving the pics! What beautiful children y'all have. And you look beautiful. If only we all looked that great while lounging at the pool. =)

Angelica said...

Isabella has grown way to much!! She is so cute! I'm not sure who she looks like now. I love the cherrios comment. Our kids listen to much sometimes!!

Angie said...

The cheerios thing is hilarious. I'm always surprised how much kids listen and understand when we don't think they're doing either.

Your sweet little Isabella is such a darling baby. It cracks me up that you cut her hair already!

And thank heavens for pools in the summer!!

Rickie said...

Your kids are the cutest things ever. Mike tells me every time he comes home from your house that he has to get Avery a bracelet so she can be like Isabella. So, today, he had to go to Michael's to get some stuff for pack meeting. And, he decided to get some stuff and made Avery a bracelet. It is so cute, so thanks for the cute idea. By the way, we need to get together, I still haven't held your cute baby!

Colleen said...

You have the cutest kids possible. Sorry about the heat...its still in the low 80's here and its perfect!

Brooke said...

She really is the cutest little thing! Her face is just precious.

Chanelle & Aaron said...

She is pretty stinking cute!