Well folks. I regret to say that the hospital I work at had some massive layoffs. 147 employees and 89 of them were nurses. Stinks now that I am out of a job. I am a little sad because I really LOVE most of the peeps I work with (except for the narks, snitches, and two faced back biting.... ok that was petty, BUT totally called for). I will miss them dearly.
I pondered how I would share this with you all, my friends at the Copa, and this is the best I could do. Thanks for the good times and the bad. Thanks for all the love, support, help, and teaching moments. I am grateful for most of you, not so much for two of you, and will miss the whole lot of you. I loved baking cookies for you, watching our babies grow, and being out baked by MG. One day you will see me back.... as a resident! Wouldn't that just be the icing on the cake. Thanks for being my friend, sticking up for me, and hanging on to the bitter sweet end.
Now just in case you wonder what I will be doing in all of my free time.... Here is a little preview of what we were up to today. I just want to make sure Isabella has some mad skills!!! She is a fast learner :).
6 comments:
That Sucks!
But at least you have Isabella to keep you laughing!
You will be missed. Unfortunately, the "narc" continues on her mission. Her turn will come. Hopefully sooner rather than later. We'll miss your cookies :)
You're killing me... LOVE YOU..
Wow, I am sorry to hear you lost your job. But BIGGER AND BETTER THINGS AHEAD, right : )
OH MY GOSH HILLARIOUS!!! haha OH and PS you figured out how to load a video!!??? I am so proud! :)
OH MY GOSH HILLARIOUS!!! haha OH and PS you figured out how to load a video!!??? I am so proud! :)
Post a Comment