Daxton Box

I have created a NEW website for the Daxton Box. Please visit www.daxtonsbox.blogspot.com

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Kindergarten Graduation/ End of the Year

I can't believe it. Mikenna is no longer in Kindergarten! 
Today she was writing on her whiteboard, "I am going to be in First Grade"
REALLY? NO WAY!

Here are her and her teacher. He was awesome. I know. He looks like he is pushing 12 (Sorry.... its true), but he was fabulous with the students and they LOVED him! And so did the parents.


We made it to the graduation just in time. We did family pics at 7am that morning and rushed back to school so that we could be on time. It started at 9am and we walked in at about 855.... 
SO that is why Mikenna is wearing two different colors hats. Maybe you didn't notice :). 
Owell, secrets OUT!!!

Savannah's teacher is leaving us. This was her last year teaching. Another opportunity has arisen for her to pursue and we are grateful for the time that we have spent with her. However, we are SO very sad. She has been so good for Savannah. She has never thrived in a classroom like she did with this teacher. She has grown so much, even counting to 20, reading sight words, and her fine motor skills for writing has improved IMMENSELY! We will miss her teacher next year. But we wish her the best. I really hate that I don't have a picture of her teacher.... maybe we will see her this summer and make up for the lost cause. 

No comments: