I am happy to announce that after much deliberation and calendar coordinating, Stephanie is COMING to my HOUSE!!!!
So for all my friends who know me well enough to know Stephanie. She will be here this weekend. SO stop by, but make sure you bring a treat for me so that she doesn't think you are stalking her :). LOL.
A little background on my good friend. We met through the blog sphere. Isn't it remarkable? The blogging world? I can't believe how many great friends I have met, old friends I have caught up on, and of course those blogs I silently stalk.
Well Stephanie and I met about 2 years ago. Her little Camille passed away a few days after Daxton. I had several people email me or leave a comment on my blog about her and that I should look her up. So being new to the blogging community, I left a comment on her blog to email me and we have been friends ever since. We call each other on bad days, hard days, good days, milestones, etc.
Last year we even went to California for a week. It was awesome. This year we were supposed to go to her parent's cabin, but it was flooded and my brother is going on a mission next Wednesday (wiping tears....) and is speaking on Sunday. So we were unable to travel such a long distance in such a short amount of time. It seemed as though we would not be able to spend our "anniversaries" together. And that was very sad.
And then Steph had this GREAT idea that she and her family would come HERE!!!! To my house!!!! YAY!!!! And there was much rejoicing in the Kunz home. Much cleaning, shopping, tossing out the old, and trying to "x" out some of that "to do" list. And so it is mostly done. And they are on their way. And I am so excited.
SO here is to Unexpected Visitors, who are SOOOOOOO welcome to come anytime!!!!

11 comments:
I'd love to meet her. When's good?
And I'm up for the canal, as long as I can bring my wheels!
What a great u post. Have fun with your blogging friend.
How wonderful that your friend ans her family will be coming to visit! enjoy your time together. And blessings for your brother, as he leaves on his mission.
Wow! how cool is that...have a wonderful time..great "U" post...peace and blessings
how absolutely wonderful that you met her in blogland and you finally get to meet her in real ... have a wonderful time together
oh that is very exciting! I wish it was E week for you! I do not know you well, or your story but I can tell you have a beautiful family and are in for a great weekend!!
Friends are what life is made of and unexpected connections are often the greatest. I am glad you met such a close friend in the blogoshere. I hope you enjoy your unexpected visitor.
you are going to have a wonderful time! I am happy for you......
I hope you have a great time together and all feel stronger and richer in spirit because of it.
Welcome to Alphabe-Thursday!
And what an uplifting stop on our little journey through Alphabe-Thursday's letter "U"!
What a wonderful blessing that you can meet face to face and heart to heart!
I suspect there will be many charming tales and pictures coming from this joyous fun!
Thank you for linking up this week and for giving us such a happy smile at your fun news!
A+
Love this is happening for you. Have a blessed visit. I am very late checking out the post because my weekend was just too busy.
Post a Comment