Doug has a green thumb. I must admit. I don't. That much I know.
The girls have helped dig, plant, sow, and water our garden.
This year we have zucchini, yellow squash, tomatoes, and onions.
Kind of fun to see it all grow before your eyes and to eat what you have grown.
YUM!!!!
And what about the babes in the Garden of Life?
I can't believe how many babes I am growing in MY garden of Life.
It's hard. And I am sure I am messing up more than my fair share of times... trust me, my kids tell me.
But I love them. And hopefully they love me :). I try to bribe them with trips to the cabin, swimming, to the museum, to get ice cream at McDonalds, and many others that I shall not share.... SO hopefully some of it is sticking.
Isabella loves to water the flowers. They are the girls responsibility to remember to water and to take care of, and she is one of the girls. And just because it is Sunday and she is in a dress is NO exception.
I just love her. You can always expect a smile from Savannah. She will always give it to you. Unless your name is Trent. And you are a pest.
I wish that I had the perfect picture for you all to see. You know the one where you threaten your kids with their lives, candy, soda, etc. Well I am just not in the mood... So here is REAL LIFE!!!
My cheeks hurt, Mikenna is slouching, Savannah's fingers are in her mouth (and that is NEW?) and Isabella is beginning to copy her big sisters.... so her hands are making their way to her mouth, but somehow got stuck in her ears.
And she somehow got stuck in my IKEA shelf. SOOOO funny. Mikenna was panicking about Isabella and I told her to stop fussing, but she insisted I come. And this is what we found. (***note I had time to locate my camera, figure it out, and take a picture, BEFORE I rescued her)
Isabella likes dirt.
But I think banana peels are better for you :)
The girls love walking to the park or elementary school to play. So here we are. We always end up on the swings.
And that is my Garden.
2 comments:
Wow, you got some really great photos! And I am amazed at your gardening skills.
Cut up that zucchini, and through Isabella in with it. I want to eat her she's so cute. And now it's summer--I'd love to hear what your other bribes are that are unfit for print!
Post a Comment