Ok remember I told you that you would hear a funny story about my brother?
***I must warn you that there is a little bit of swearing....BUT it is TOTALLY worth it, so just be warned.
Here goes....
We were playing SNORTA and in the game you have to pick an animal and the animal's sound. Everyone is dealt an equal number of cards with pictures of the animals in the game. As you go around the circle you lay one card in front of you and when you see a match to your card you call out the sound to the animal of the person who matched your card. Whoever says it first WINS and the loser gets all the of the other person's cards.
I know. Clear as mud.
It is quite hilarious actually. Especially when you are playing with adults. You can either hide the animals (for those experienced) OR you can uncover them (for those not so experienced).
SO back to the sounds. There is a pig, cat, cow, sheep, donkey, owl, dog, snake, horse, and a few others. As we were going around the circle we were picking our animals and giving them sounds.
It came to Logan, who picked out the donkey... of course he did. He proceeded to tell us that his sound was (inhale) "I'm an (exhale) a**" Doug said, "What? Did you just say "dumb a**?" And so the sound was created.... "(inhale) dumb (exhale) a**." I have never in my life laughed SO hard. Ok. Its been awhile.
But it gets better. My super adorable sister in law (Logan's wife)... yes Chelsea you are adorable too, was the FIRST one to go and my brother was the second. Turns out they were the same cards. We all just stared at Natalie wondering if she would actually say it. AND SHE TOTALLY DID!!!! It was so funny. That was the 2nd hardest I have ever laughed in my life. Really this time. And Logan lost the game. Go Figure.
***** you will have to wait to hear about the dead fish until next time.....
1 comment:
Hilarious!!
Post a Comment