Yes. It's true. I live in my own little world. In fact, my world is the only world I have ever known. I only see things with my own eyes and put it into my own perspective. Now, I do try to see things through the eyes of others and their worlds that revolve around them which I guess helps me to see other people's perspectives.
The world I know revolves around me. I try to look around at others and see what they are seeing, but I still can only see through my eyes. It's true. Ever since I was a little girl the world revolved around me. Then when I got married my world revolved around my husband and me. After a few kids, the world now revolves around them. So you see, I live in my own little world.
I had this thought as I was making a 17 hour drive. I watched as all the other cars passed by and wondered about the people inside. They likely have friends. They likely have families. They likely have their own challenges and trials. Some I may have known, some I may not know, and some I may get to know. Who knows, I may have seen one of you. :)
I know. Random. But it was just a thought. And I just thought I should share.
3 comments:
I have had this EXACT thought before...well the same thought, but about ME! :)
I think that exact same thing all the time too!!
Great minds think alike.:)
I love to think like you about the people around us. When I drive or when I am in neighorhoods I see their houses and try to figure out their lives. In the end we are all humans and live very much the same way except with different emotions at different times. We are all made in HIS IMAGE; that is why there are more GOOD people than BAD.
Post a Comment