I love to get lost in a good book. I love to dive into a whole new world of somebody else's life. Whether it be through a movie or a book.
To escape my world.
The dailies of life, the heartaches, the trials, the loss.
It is good for me.
I have lost myself in a few good books lately. It is good.
The reality for me right now is hard. I miss Daxton. It has been a very poignant loss as of late.
Maybe it is the time of year. Maybe it is from being away from my normal circumstances. I don't know.
I am going to go back to my non reality world of my book.
3 comments:
Pray tell-- what are you reading. i could use a little escapism.
love you and have loved your last couple of posts.
your friend-
stephanie
I do the exact same thing!
Unfortunately I did end up reading a few novels where people lost young children. They really should put warnings on such books.
But for the most part I've found that escaping reality in a good book helps me to be able to face reality when I have to.
Thinking of you.
Love Ya,
Jen
Post a Comment