Daxton Box

I have created a NEW website for the Daxton Box. Please visit www.daxtonsbox.blogspot.com

Wednesday, March 4, 2009

And the winner is.....

Isabella Kate took FIRST place in the cutest baby girl contest. DUH!! I am not going to lie. It was INTENSE. We spend 30 days taking many random shots of her. Day. Night. Afternoon. You name it. There were many contenders, all of whom didn't even come close to Isabella Kate. She won by a land slide. What did she win? You would ask. A GREAT BIG KISS!!! From me.





She is officially A.D.O.R.A.B.L.E. Her day 30 photo shoot. I know. Not really. So sue me. Being a new mom, well old mom of a newborn is VERY exhausting! I can't believe how much time I DON'T have. I am grateful for the distraction though. She is adorable. Fun. Sweet. LOVES to be held. In fact, when laid down there is an automatic switch that makes her cry. Currently she is asleep in the crook of my elbow, laying on the table. Seriously? She prefers it over her bed. WHATEVER. :)

Well anyway, here are the latest and greatest. My cousin took the REALLY good ones so don't mind the 'others.'

7 comments:

Hubers said...

What a beautiful little girl...well, all your girls really!

Gel said...

She is so stinkin cute!!! Shes starting to look more like your other kids!!

Rickie said...

Brittney, she is seriously so adorable. She is a beautiful baby. I've been loving all the pictures you post of her "day by day." That was such a good idea. She gets cuter every day it that is even possible. Avery has some of the same clothes. I love that first picture you posted of her, she looks gorgeous. Those eyes are going to be killers!

the lucas' said...

She is sooooo adorable, love the pic in the white dress, toooo cute!!!

Eric & Penny Kunz Family said...

What a sweet little baby. I can't believe how much she looks like a Kunz. Those Kunz's have good genes. I follow your blog but am always in too many tears to leave a comment by the end. We don't really know you that well but we do love you and think of you often. Eric and Penny (Okay mostly Penny)

Franklin Family said...

Brittany - what a BEAUTIFUL little girl!! And your two other girls at the wedding - my, my, my. This is Amber...I talked to you at my sister Courtney's baby shower a couple weeks ago at LaReda's house. I'm the one who came up to you randomly and said I talked about you in my Relief Society lesson in Tucson...ringing any bells? I was so goofy that I don't even think I told you who I was. Anyway, I have a question for you! Please email me when you get a minute (yeah right). franklinmrs01@yahoo.com Thanks!!

julie said...

She is adorable! I especially love the first one. She's already taking people's breath away. I am glad that she is a good distraction, and I hope she brings you many smiles.