Today Savannah turned 7 years old!!! Can you believe I have a 7 year old? I sure can't. She brings so much joy to us. She is the life of the party. Tonight she told us all to fold our arms so we could say prayer and then when it was time to open presents she told us OK time to start singing Happy Birthday. It was awesome.

Here is Savannah blowing out her candles. She had told me previously "no cake" so we had pizza and rice krispie treats. For those of you who know what a special diet she is on.... know this about near killed me, but we need to live a little every once in awhile, even if it means to sacrifice before or later.

And Savannah opening her presents. She got away with a loot. Thanks everyone for all the presents! They continually sort and play and sort and play.

Will it never end? Nope. They just kept coming and coming and coming.

This is Savannah at her school halloween party and Bday party. I wish that we could post some more pics, but this is the internet and I must respect the other parents by not posting without their permission. We had dirt pudding for a snack. Savannah was so excited to see us! She introduced us to all the kids in her class. It was great.

We had a visitor in the form of a gorilla. Savannah really took to him. Makes me a little worried about how fearless she really is.

These of course are the scrubs that we stayed up until the wee hours of the morning. Savannah has on red pants underneath the Thomas tomp. They thought it was something else. I was very happy with how they turned out and will not likely ever touch a sewing machine again :).
13 comments:
Very darling costumes! You're a great seamstress! :) Looks like everyone had a ball!
O how I miss you and those sweet little girls. Wish I could have been there. Very cute! Love you
your girls are absolutely beautiful. Makenna certainly looks like she has the mindset of a teenager. =) and good job on those scrubs! i have no creative talent like that at all...period. =)
Happy birthday to Savannah. Great job on scrubs too. There is NO way I could have done that! It does seem weird that you have a 7 yr old.
So stinking cute! Wish we could see you.
Happy Birthday to Savannah. She is so cute! I love the scrubs too. You did a great job on them.
HAPPY B-DAY SAVANNAH BANANA!
What cute costumes & especially What cute girls! We miss ya all & love ya bunches!
love max & marinda & kids
Happy Birthday!!We hope you got lots of presents and had lots of fun!! Thanks for letting us talk to you. Mikenna looks so cute in her scrubs. You did a great job!! It was all worth the stress!!
Yes siree. They are pretty cute. I love you ALL.
love you and love your kids. Thanks for all the love and for inviting us to everything. We love you guys!
mr. gorilla fell in love with a sweet savannah! so happy we were able to visit your family. idaho grampas & gramas feel very far away sometimes --- we are grateful for your friendship with our family in AZ.
Britt you are an amazing seamstress!!! Those costumes are absolutely wonderful. What Talent!!! Savannah's hair is so pretty! Both Savannah and Mikenna are so beautiful. I can't wait to see you guys again. Love you tons.
So Cute! Good job on the sewing. I can't believe Savannah is 7! She is a doll!
Post a Comment