Daxton Box

I have created a NEW website for the Daxton Box. Please visit www.daxtonsbox.blogspot.com

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Miracles

Today I am grateful for Miracles.

I am grateful for the big ones and the small ones.
Each day is a miracle.
Every day that my kids wake up is a miracle.
Every time I drop them off for school and they have a good day, it is a miracle.
Every time Isabella smiles at me and says, "Mommy gimme a kiss," it is a miracle.
Every day in the summer when my air conditioner would kick on, it was a miracle.
Each time a baby is born into our family or another's, it is a miracle.
The little girl that I am carrying inside me is a miracle.
Each child under my care and protection is a miracle.
Every pay check we receive, is a miracle.
The fact that Doug and I both have jobs, is a miracle.

Yes. Today, I am grateful for miracles.

PS Say an extra prayer tonight for a mother who lost her 17 month old son to a tragic household accident, and be sure to give each of your little miracles an extra kiss and squeeze today.

1 comment:

Rickie said...

Britt, I love you and I love your blog and all your thoughts! Thanks!!!