I spose since it is the month of November that I should start thinking of all the things that I am grateful for.
A few years ago.... April 2007 to be exact, I had a thought. It went something like this: "What things in the future do I have to look forward to?" I thought to myself, that "I like things just the way they are now and I wouldn't change anything at this point, only to live in the moment and appreciate what I have."
Little did I know that my world was about to change dramatically. My only son was about to be taken away from me.
I am grateful for the now. I am grateful that I get to be here right now, to do all the hard things, the easy things, the fun things, the mundane things. But I am here and we are all mostly healthy, happy, and living the best that we can.
1 comment:
Love u Brit. Hope u are feeling well, I'm sure it will be better in 1 month!!! counting down...
Post a Comment