Daxton Box

I have created a NEW website for the Daxton Box. Please visit www.daxtonsbox.blogspot.com

Friday, November 11, 2011

Bella Boo Bop

The other day we were all sitting around the table and Isabella started blowing into the air. I said,
"Isabella, What are you doing?"
She says, "Blowing down the house." And she continued to blow into the air.
Then Mikenna started blowing into the air and at the same time, Macey (our dog) started barking outside the back door.
Doug said, "Oh no, even Macey is scared that the house is going to blow down."
Isabella curled up her face, started scrambling out of her high chair, and said, "I no want our house to blow down, I want mommy."
It was so adorable and HILARIOUS and terrifying all at the same time :).

***Warning***
This story may not be suitable for everyone.

The other day I walked into the girls' bathroom and notice an unflushed toilet, which is not an uncommon occurrence in our house... we are still working on flushing toilets after we potty... all of us :)
So I noticed that there was some #2 in the potty and said, "Isabella, Did you go poo in the potty?" Isabella, "Yes, I went like this (and she scrunches up her face and starts to grunt) and pushed really hard, and it came out."

Totally straight faced. I seriously almost died!

Just like her dad.
I will have you know that these pictures were taken at 830PM. They look like they are NEVER going to go to bed... but they are SO. DARN. CUTE.
I am pretty grateful for the little girl who healed a little piece of my very broken heart and who brings a smile to our faces every moment she is awake.

2 comments:

Gel said...

She is to funny!!! I wonder where she learned to talk like that!!!

s.s. bazodi said...

Awww I love these girls! This is Bethany by the way :)