I guess I'll keep to safer topics, like my NEW ADDITION to our little familial unit. Baby sister came a few days early. I didn't so much go into labor as I was (trying to get out of working) feeling some searing pain in my incision and spoke with a friend who is an L and D nurse and told me I should go to triage ASAP. After we got a hold of the doctor he said, "well you can deliver now or come back on Friday" Um... DID YOU JUST GIVE ME THE OPTION??? Yesiree he did and of course I said Yes to his offer, hurry it along before you change your mind!
And he did.
Scarlett Ann Kunz
Born: December 11, 2011
Weight: 6 pounds 5 ounces 2
Length: 20 inches
She is a lover. We will keep her. She has been such a sweet baby so far... even though she thinks if her eyes are open that her tummy should be being filled. Makes for some long days, but she is so sweet, I oblige... that is every 3 hours. See as a nurse we put our babies on a schedule, every 3 hours, and I guess that carries over to motherhood for me. Call me mean, but its about all I can handle with all the other wee ones wanting for my attention.
SO without further ado... Here is my Christmas present!
PS We all fight and argue about who is going to hold her... We just LOVE LOVE LOVE her.


11 comments:
I love her! I didn't have enough time to hold her last night... I call dibs this weekend :)
I can't believe she's ten days old and I'm just hearing about it? Healing ok? She looks just like her sisters (and that pic of Makenna looks just like you!)
Can I just come smell her? Just for a second? Or I'd take her overnight if you need to sleep. I mean that.
Love her name. And her hair.
Congratulations! She is beautiful!!
Our baby girls are rocking the same set of onesies (the only thing that will fit Gracie right now). Hope you are doing well!
Christy
Hey Kunz family! Congratulations, she is ADORABLE!!
I love her name! So precious!
Scarlett is such a cute little bug! Congrats!
What a sweetie! I love her name! Congrats and enjoy the babymoon!! ♥
LOVE HER! I miss you guys already.
Shes so cute! I love the one with her and Isabella... hope u r feeling better love u
SHE IS DEFINITELY PRECIOUS... LOVE LOVE HER...
Post a Comment