Let's talk baby number 5 and why I haven't blogged for so long...
I looked back and I have been less than pretty sparse over the last 7 months. And I can attribute it only to hormones and being SUPER MISERABLE. Not as miserable as most but miserable enough as some.
There have been a lot of days in the last 7 months that I would like to erase. Being down in the dumps like Ellaphamumps (one of my fave books to read to the kids) is no fun. I get it. A little. But I get it. Some days its hard to get out of bed and do stuff, so lately I have been trying to fill my days with stuff to keep me busy. I have also tried to simplify. Can I say that in the same sentence? Being busy and simplifying?
We repainted our house (I should get some pics up, but I don't amount to much compared to pinterest), been canning stuff like crazy, peaches, apples, applesauce, pears, chicken, butter... you name it. I been trying it. Keeps my mind in a good place :)
Also, I have pregnancy induced carpal tunnel and it is the WORST. THING. EVER. I have had it before, but never like I have it this pregnancy. I can't sleep, type, sit, stand, lay down, sleep on my right, or my left, or my back, or braid the girls hair, or chop veggies, cook dinner, put a pony in my hair, blow dry my hair (I can now proudly say I go without washing my hair for up to 5 days, because I literally CAN'T do it without shooting pains fingertips to shoulders). It's positively awful. I know. WAAAAAA!!!! but it's my blog, I can WAAAAAAA all I want :).
I am however, grateful for the VERY active peanut that is miraculously growing inside me, even though she kicks me ALL day and gets the hiccups regularly.
3 comments:
Baby number five, CRAZY!!! Your family is so cute!!! So sad to hear about the carpel tunnel, sounds like no fun at all!!!
Yes, Waaa all you want. So sorry about the carpal tunnel. Wish I could help. Hang in there. Don't wach your hair, and put a hat on. :)
Congratulations! And welcome back. My last child also had hiccups in the womb all the time. And now that she's out (~5 mos.) she has a routine: nurse, burp, hiccup. It's pretty funny. I know when I miss hearing the burp by the sound of hiccups.
Post a Comment