I can't even tell you how great my husband is. I wish I could. It would take many lunas (that's moon in spanish)
I went to Time Out for Women a bit ago and he stayed home with the kids. Which he does on a fairly regular basis when I work or am off doing many of the other things that we get to do/or don't do as mommies.
Anywho, it was the ward Daddy Daughter hike, which he was in charge of and so he got the girls all dressed in their hats, shoes, 3 layers of clothes, and coats so that they would be warm. Oh and he packed lunches, water bottles and extra items to make sure they were comfortable.
It was a 3 mile hike and Isabella refused to walk for any of it, in her defense, it was VERY cold (well at least for our warm AZ bones), so Doug packed her in the backpack (for kids) that he brought, both ways, up and down. It was a little rocky for Savannah so he ended up packing her down as well. He put her in the backpack and carried Isabella on the front. What a saint. He is very tired and sore :).
That is just one of the many things they did that weekend, other fun things consisted of making popcorn and having a partay with the girls, usually involves a movie and staying up late :), going to grandmas, taking Macey (our dog) for walk, and playing at the park. My girls adore their dad... and so do I. We are just missing one handsome little would be 4 year old Daxton to fill in the gap. Someday... just not today.
I know. My husband pretty much rocks. Oh and the house was CLEAN when I got home :) Bonus points.
Looking a little bit tired :)
No comments:
Post a Comment