Wow: I still pray each and every night that I will see Isabella in the morning. That she will be safe. And that she will stay.
Crazy: Isabella is one year and 9 days tomorrow....
Hard: Was he really this tangible? This squishy? Yes. So glad.
Kisses: Love them. From both
Loves: All of my children. Trying to yell less, read more, hug, and not take for granted what I have.
Hope: We can go on. God is good. We can do this.
Joy: Families are Forever.
My precious little boy.

My precious little girl.
8 comments:
She is so beautiful. I was looking at her in the primary room today thinking of Daxton and their similarities and thought of how lucky you are to have her to cuddle. Today was a tough day for me missing my Kaden..That pain will never go away I know.
It's amazing how much they look alike. I couldn't tell a whole lot what Elizabeth would have looked like ( she had passed away 5 days before I gave birth to her ) but I have very strong feelings that she and Josh looked a lot alike.
I like that you wrote that you pray Isabella will stay. I do the same thing - every night. I pray that I will get to keep my children with me. I am happy to know I am not the only one.
Thanks for your Blog - it brings me strength on the days I need it.
Love you.
I love you my friend!!! I had to go get a coke, and icecream this afternoon... I figured we could both use one. See you this weekend!Kiss those girls for me, lots!
I love that you got a picture of Isabella in the fridge too! Thats my favorite picture of both of them!! Love you... (don't know if doug told you I tried calling u to find out about your leg and how u are feeling)
britt
love ya bunches
hope your leg/hip is feeling a bit better
cute precious pictures of your little sweethearts
love ya-marinda
Yup.... Love you more than you know.
Love it. Those are the cutest pictures. So cute!!!
Michelle
Gavin's Mom
Post a Comment