What can I say? Gramos are the BEST!!!
I mean how many gramos do you know will take you to the dollar store and
walk out with a loot like this?
EVERY other Saturday while Mom sleeps?
Not very many.
And Lets not forget the Kisserbella. (no that isn't her REAL name, but we sure like it and that is what we call her.
And who doesn't love going to the cabin in Heber. With a broken heater. In the winter. When you are from MESA. Where it is NEVER cold? We do. We did. Then we came home. Because this is the attire we donned while there.
O I love this face. Isn't she the cutest little dear you have EVER seen? She will only eat salted crackers. No sweet ones for her. Whose kid is she anyway?
She is too big for this. Too big I say.
Where did the time go? She will be one soon. Jan 23 to be exact.
6 comments:
Brittany, I have to agree, that she is such a doll. She is so beautiful and growing so fast! I can't believe she will be one soon. Wow. You have such a gorgeous baby girl, and not to mention your other two. Love ya.
I've been following your blog for awhile but you don't know me. I just wanted to let you know that I have learned so much from you and I haven't even met you. Your little kisserbella is adorable and to me looks a lot like your sweet Daxton.
she is so stinkin cute!! The last couple of pictures makes her looks like shes grown so much since we saw her last. I agree... keep her little.... love the painted toes too.
WOW, your kids have a great grandma!!
Jan.23 is my birthday too! Happy birthday to your little girl :)
britt.
issabella is all grown up! what a sweetheart! savannah & mikenna look like they've even grown from last we saw ya! kids grow too fast! it's sure fun to see your cute kids on your blog!
have a great day! love ya
marinda
Um, when did she grow like, 6 months older?! LOL. And the HAIR!!! No fair, Olivia has hardly any still!
Post a Comment