Daxton Box

I have created a NEW website for the Daxton Box. Please visit www.daxtonsbox.blogspot.com

Monday, May 27, 2013

Getting settled

Today (and lets be honest, most of last night) was spent unloading ad putting stuff away. I am pretty sure the amount of stuff I packed tripled on our way here. All the things I thought I would need... Perhaps I didn't need as much. But I woulda been sad if I had left some things so I'm glad I brought them from home.

We finally got all settled in today with all our stuff, rearranged some rooms (but not before we took before pics so we would know where everything went when we were done. We unplugged the TVs in the bedrooms because let's be honest, we do NOT need more media in our lives... Between iPads iPods iTouches iPad minis...(I honestly never thought I would have so many "apple" items in my house... Owell...) We are just fine!

Making some very important trips to the store today was our top priority. Grandma bought us groceries last night so we didn't need much of those (that grandma I guess we will keep her). Off to the dollar tree but not before we drove by the ocean. It's absolutely gorgeous and unlike the beaches on the west coast. At the dollar store the kids got to choose "ten" items each.... I asked my mom if I got to choose an "Isabella ten" (20) or a "Mikenna ten" (10)? She thought I was pretty funny and told me I could get my own ;). 

Silly grandma came all the way to Florida and forgot her swimsuit so we busted our way through the mall an got two suits and a coverup for her. Isabella did really good at picking swimsuits and taking the "broken" (ones we weren't picking) ones back to the racks. We visited the famous 1.4 million square foot "Gardens Mall"... Maybe you have heard of it ;).

Finishing off the night with dinner, swimming, and baths... We are preparing for our big day tomorrow. Surgery is scheduled for 8:00 am and we are to be there at 7:00. We will keep you all updated. Thanks for reading ;)!!!!



No comments: