The kids are watching movies, playing games, coloring, and savannah is reading books! Her goal is to fill her whole folder with books that she has read this summer so that she can show her teacher next week when we get back (school year that is).
We were playing "I spy" and on the paper are pictures of items to search for on the road. There is a picture of a boat and Mikenna says, "mom, there is no way I am going to see a boat on the freeway mom." We all started busting up laughing and I said, "oh we got to out that on Facebook." To which she replied, "don't put that in Facebook... And don't put THIs On Facebook either..." All roaring with laughter... So I won't put it on fb but I will blog about it.
I can't even believe we are on this big adventure. It's exciting and terrifying!! To move somewhere else for a few months yet not have to commit to being gone for a long period of time.
Jannae is our DJ and she takes requests (orders) from Isabella most of the day (when we aren't engrossed in princess, scooby doo, and Pixar movies).
It is so much fun to visit for a few minutes with my Dallas family. It always feels like home when we see them. We miss them and wish they lived closer but are grateful to see them when we can. Wish it could have been longer ;). We will stop n see them on the way back! See you I. September!
Just got a call that surgery is scheduled for Tuesday at 8 am. Hopefully we will make it there in time! ;)

No comments:
Post a Comment