I have a few New Years Resolutions (goals for the first week of January ;)) not too many because as aforementioned I will only be keeping them for the first week , but a few nonetheless.
So here goes:
1. Delete FB from my phone, not altogether just merely from the phone. Seems as though I may spend some unnecessary time on it. I know none of you have that problem because I read your blogs an Facebook posts and it seems as though many have perfect lives and I am sorry, my life is not perfect and I am not perfect and reading about everybody's perfect little lives frankly makes me feel depressed so I'm not going to waste any more time (at least for the first week of January) on my phone on FB and hopefully it will remind me or redirect me rather to blog/journal. So please leave comments so I can feel the immediate sense of feedback that I (used to) get from FB ;)
2. Last night for our New Years Eve party with the children we put together a Manila envelope containing 12 ziplock baggies (one for each month) and labeled them each month accordingly. In each Baggie we chose three activities to do that month, like a craft or outing or vacation or something to do as a family. The goal is then to complete at least one of the activities per month until the end of the year. I will try to record these events throughout the year but that's only my goal for the first week of January so hopefully I can keep it up ;)
3. Spend more quality time with my children (hopefully deleting FB from my phone and completing the above goal this will take care of itself), I see all those moms with one girl and lotsa boys and all they do is post about the manis and pedis and shopping they do with their "best friends" so I guess I better start doing more fun things so I can keep up with the joNes's (or just spend better time with my girls)
Those are just to name a few. I can't get too carried away, but I will tack on Run a Marathon (bc that's already on the agenda) ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment