Is family. I love coming up to the cabin because I don't have anything else to do but spend time with my family.
I don't have the cares of the house: chores, errands, phone, etc. we are totally up in the mountains just me the hubs and the girls. We have watched movies, put together countless puzzles, eaten lots of good food (and now that we have to carry out our own trash we are being much less wasteful and eating what we make ;)) good for us and good for the environment...
We have been to the cabin store, circle K, and chevron. Oh and let's not forget the most memorable game of "peek" (peep) .... We also went to visit our famous Annie north of us an tasted of her delicious cookies that I gained 5 pounds just looking at (and then I ate them so add another 10)... Many days I planned on running but seriously it's 21 degrees outside and I'm a desert rat so that wasn't/hasn't happened yet, so I must make up for my slothful was when I arrive home tomorrow.
I digress. We have watches a great Christmas movie... Twice... The Christmas orange. We have shed many tears over this sweet little show. We have played with our loot from the cabin store, and are about to embark on a project that will likely fill our time until school starts. We will be busy and we will be tired but it will be worth it because my girls will have fun.
We will be sad to leave tomorrow but it is time to head back into reality ;). I have some really great pics to follow, alas I cannot (or rather have been forbidden) to post one of them but it is by far the best one ;).




No comments:
Post a Comment