Isabella: mom, can I have some chocolate milk?
Me: sure, get out the chocolate
Isabella: mom, we should call Scarlett handsome, that's what Pres calls her brother. Handsome.
Me: how about we call her princess?
Isabella: ok, but I think we should still call her handsome.
Me: chuckle
Isabella: mom, does Daxton like chocolate milk?
Me: I'm sure he does
Isabella: can he have chocolate milk?
Me: sure, but he's in heaven
Isabella: mom, when he going to come back alive? Was he little like Scarlett? Can Scarlett have chocolate milk?
Me: not for a long time. Yes he was little like Scarlett. No Scarlett can't have chocolate milk. She's too little.
Isabella: but Daxton can. He's not too little. He's my brother. Mom, I miss my brother. I miss Daxton. I want to see him again. When can I see him?
Me: when he comes back alive in a long time you can see him.
Isabella: mom when he comes back alive after he died when he was born he will come back alive ok?
Me: ok
I love that she feels him and his spirit here with her. I love that she refers to him as "my brother" and I love that she "remembers" him, even though she didn't meet him on this earth. Such a sweet little girl. Melts my heart.


1 comment:
That is so sweet! Thanks for sharing. I am sure she knew him in Heaven and misses him lots. She is such a sweet heart and just what you need.
Post a Comment