Daxton Box

I have created a NEW website for the Daxton Box. Please visit www.daxtonsbox.blogspot.com

Thursday, January 3, 2013

Isabella's Birthday

My little Princess is 3!!! I can hardly believe it. And since the last 17.89 posts have been about her, I will just post some pics from her birthday party. It was quite the bash. She got lots of fun things and really loves her "wagger" (it is a stick with strings on it LOL!)


She loves the two twins. She can't stop talking about A.Z. and his hip hop (from Angelina Ballerina). In fact, Dora and Angelina brought her Christmas presents this year, she just couldn't fathom that Santa Claus did!!! She loves to take Macey for a walk. She can make Mac n Cheese by herself (the little microwaveable ones, but she is really close to the stove top one too). She loves to help in the kitchen, from dishes to baking cookies to making dinner. The other day I was chopping green peppers and she really wanted to help and so she started ripping the green peppers into tiny pieces.


I totally used them and no one was any the wiser. She loves anything princess, tutus, skirts (not the same thing), shoes, dressing herself, books, movies, etc. She loves to go to the museum, eat peanut butter sandwiches on the couch while watching a show before nap time, and snuggling right when she wakes up. Most mornings you will hear her asking mommy or daddy to lay by her in our bed and snuggle. She loves it!

She is a big helper to her little sister. She is quite opinionated... just ask her. She likes to make up songs and hip hop and dances and she loves to sing them songs and dance them dances. She is sweet as candy and tart as lemon juice. But we love love love her and wouldn't trade her for the world.


We really love her.

No comments: