Daxton Box

I have created a NEW website for the Daxton Box. Please visit www.daxtonsbox.blogspot.com

Wednesday, January 16, 2013

The Home Depot

I really do love the Home Depot. They are a great place for me to get all my household stuff and stuff ;)

A few weeks ago my mom called to tell me that they were having their monthly kids Kraft day. So we jumped on that and loaded the Children up and took them down.

We had a really great time making bird houses. I was I. Charge of Isabella an Doug was in charge of savannah. Poor Mikenna was in her own with some supervision from her dad. Luckily he was on top of things because Isabella n I maked our birdhouse a little bit backwards... Good thing she is 3 and the only thing she wanted to do was come home and paint her birdhouse. She is something else that one. Cute as a button.

So here are some pics of our little adventure ;)












4 comments:

jen said...

That last picture of Scarlett made me chuckle out loud. Squish her for me.

Anonymous said...

Terrific work! This is the type of information that should be shared
around the web. Shame on Google for not positioning this post higher!
Come on over and visit my web site . Thanks =)

my web blog :: http://www.wikilentillas.com/index.php?title=Usuario:ZGRLeola

Anonymous said...

Greetings from Ohio! I'm bored to tears at work so I decided to browse your site on my iphone during lunch break. I enjoy the info you present here and can't wait
to take a look when I get home. I'm amazed at how fast your blog loaded on my cell phone .. I'm not even using WIFI, just 3G .
. Anyways, good blog!

Here is my web site ... watch two and a half men

Anonymous said...

Article writing is also a excitement, if you be acquainted with then you can write or else it is complicated to write.


My web site; weight loss calculator