Daxton Box

I have created a NEW website for the Daxton Box. Please visit www.daxtonsbox.blogspot.com

Thursday, January 3, 2013

Choices

It is interesting to me the power of "choice." We make choices every single day. I don't know about you all, but life is SO perfect I can hardly even stand it. Choices each day come REALLY easy for me, because I LOVE MY LIFE ALL THE TIME. Did you read that? ALL THE TIME!!! Oh and did you sense the sarcasm? Maybe you didn't... Maybe you did :).

Anyhow, we make choices every day. Easy or hard. Some decisions are easy and some decisions come very hard to make. The first decision we make is to get out of bed when we wake up, then we wake up and we have to decide to get out of bed, then we decide to go running (well some of us do...), shower, make breakfast, take care of the kids, and each choice thereafter. Some choices lead to happiness, some lead sorrow, some lead to pleasure, some lead to pain, but each choice leads to somewhere.

One single choice can change the course of our lives, good or bad, and each consecutive choice can alter our path. SO many people are affected by our choices, not just us, just from a single choice that we make each and every single day.

No comments: