Daxton Box

I have created a NEW website for the Daxton Box. Please visit www.daxtonsbox.blogspot.com

Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Not Forgotten!

So one time, I had this blog and I used to post on it TONS! You know, like "Follow the Prophet" and keep a journal stuff. Well I have been SERIOUSLY slacking! I have looked over the last few years and I am so disappointed in myself. All those moments that will not be recorded will now be forgotten. All the cute little things that my children say/do, all the NAUGHTY things that MOST of them do.... gone by the wayside.

Blogging is just not what it used to be. In general. And for me. There is only one thing to blame.

FACEBOOK

NO. Its true. With FB, there is such an immediate feedback loop. Not that there isn't with blogging, but you know what I mean.

Well I am making a personal committment to change the way I blog, that only means that I am GOING to blog. Because this isn't about a popularity contest, although I do love to feel popular :), this is about ME. Recording the moments in my children's lives, so that one day I can make a book (I should start doing this yearly, if we are being honest....). So here is to better days on the "BLOG".

3 comments:

Michelle said...

Amen to that! :) Totally agreed here and I haven't been keeping up mine either...

Anonymous said...

Hey There. I founԁ youг blog using msn. Thiѕ
is a veгy wеll written artіcle. I
ωill makе suгe to bookmarκ it and return to
read mоre of yοur usеful info. Thаnks for the post.
I will definitely сomebаck.
Feel free to surf my page :: puzzles word games

larsen family said...

Me too! I really feel I need to start blogging again. I miss having everything recorded of my family. I'm going to try and be better!:/