Daxton Box

I have created a NEW website for the Daxton Box. Please visit www.daxtonsbox.blogspot.com

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Summer travels- Installment #4

This is where I spent a day, but Jess spent 3 weeks here. You jealous? I wasn't too far from the beauty in Victor though.

Here is my cousin, Brookie. We got in a lot of trouble in college. Ok maybe just me :). We stayed with her for a few days. It was totally nuts. We went to Cox Honey, Gossners milk. I thought I was getting good deals when i stocked up on those items, well in reality it was the "experience" I was paying for. Owell. It was worth it. Plus I got to spend many nights up late watching movies and eating pizzookies with an actual SKOOKIE maker. It was awesome. Except for the 10 pounds I gained. Really. I am working super hard to get it off.

Check it out and feel free to join us!
www.superfitandfab.blogspot.com


Isn't she a beauty? Don't you just want to kiss her all over, even with the sand in her hair, ears, and mouth. She LOVED the dirt. And ate it by the handfuls. Gross. But she really enjoyed herself. It took a lot of scrubbing to get all the dirt from all the crooks and crannies.

Here is Mikenna. Isn't she a doll? Don't you just love the scenery behind her? Bear Lake is GORGEOUS.

I don't have Savannah pictured because she is surrounded by children that don't belong to me and while their mom's have blogs, I didn't want to put them on my website just in case....

We had a fun time visiting ya all in Bear Lake. I am not sorry though that we didn't get all the barfies that you had. Sorry if we brought it and left it and didn't even get it!

No comments: