Daxton Box

I have created a NEW website for the Daxton Box. Please visit www.daxtonsbox.blogspot.com

Friday, August 27, 2010

10 years!!!!

10 years , 1 day, 11 hours, 30 minutes, and 51.5 seconds ago, I became Brittany Kunz.

I married the man of my dreams. I knew from the moment I saw him in Jack Weyland's (the author of the teen books, absentminded physics professor) class on the first day of my sophomore year at Ricks. I told myself he was the one I was going to marry.

Now to just convince him (by introducing myself....). Throughout the semester our paths crossed in the halls, study groups, the apartment, and we eventually became good enough friends that he enlisted in 3 of the same classes as I. I very sneaky :).

Eventually we made a road trip to AZ from Provo and it was all history from there.

Here we are 10 years 1 day 11 hours and 35 minutes later. Here is to another 70 years as Doug said. He will be the age of a tree by then :). LOVE YOU BABE!!!! Thanks for an awesome date!!

5 comments:

Bean said...

Sorry! It's been awhile since I've had my computer up and running!!! I hope that you had a wonderful birthday and a wonderful anniversary!!! We love you guys! Glad you married my crazy...crazy..awesome brother!

jen said...

Ten years. Wow. You're still babies!
Thanks for the ride today.

The Curry Family said...

Happy 10th Anniversary!

Doug said...

I can't believe it's been 10 years. It seems like just yesterday we were standing on your front porch and I was teaching you the art of kissing ;) Love ya

Gel said...

Doug teaching u how to kiss.... ya right its a good thing that you came along to teach him how to kiss instead of kissing girls hair!!