School Shopping

I have this same picture with me and my sister. Someday I will find it and post it next to it. For now, this is all I have.

I don't know if I am supposed to be happy or sad. I have been counting the days down for about 2 weeks. The kids have been bored out of their minds the 5 days that we weren't doing anything.
We completed our list. Seems crazy that we are already into the next school year and just 10 short weeks ago we made the list. It was quite a feat and we set high expectations for next summer.
I was SO excited to have the kids at school so that they didn't have to be so bored.... well I forgot one thing..... entertaining Isabella. She has no sisters to tend her and tease her and make her cry and play with her :). Oh Sad. She only has me. So we spent the day doing puzzles, playing with babies, eating, and taking a nap. When Savannah and Mikenna got home Isabella ran to Savannah and gave her a big hug and then to Mikenna and gave her a big hug.....she was so excited to have her buddies back home again :)
The girls had an awesome first day. Mikenna got home and really wanted to go to bed so that she could hurry and get back to school in the am. LOL. Wish GRANTED!!! Savannah was so tired that she went to bed at 6pm. NICE!!!! Just sayin.
No comments:
Post a Comment