Daxton Box

I have created a NEW website for the Daxton Box. Please visit www.daxtonsbox.blogspot.com

Saturday, August 7, 2010

Summer travels- Installment #1

We spent two weeks in Idaho with Doug's family, one week in Utah with friends and cousins, a few days in Las Vegas, a week in Heber, and another few days in Show Low.

It was a blast.

On our travels from Provo to Las Vegas, we encountered a most embarrassing moment. Luckily, it isn't mine to tell, however, I was a witness.

It was late, or early, depending on if you sleep regular hours or not, and I was a might bit tired. I needed my sister to take the wheel while I shut my eyes a moment. I pulled off at a random stop in Parawan or somewhere.

We weren't the only ones at this stop. Before I got out of the car in this most secluded location, I had to make sure that the car in front of us was not a crazy person, how would I know this? Who knows. But I was going to try my best.

Slowly we eased up to the White Yukon XL in front of us. And lo and behold there is a woman out of the car. I wasn't sure so I pulled up a little closer, now remember this is the middle of the night, so as I get closer my lights shine brighter and brighter on the woman in front of us.

As we inched closer (by the foot), I noticed the woman was squatting, pants down, butt hanging out, hands on her knees. PEEING!!!! She took one look at us, a very LONG look at us, finished her business and jumped in the car. It. Was. Awesome.

I am glad that she couldn't see me... or maybe she could.... but I was laughing HYSTERICALLY. H.Y.S.T.E.R.I.C.A.L.L.Y. Seriously. I almost had to get out of the car to squat because I was a bout to pee MY pants.

I am sorry to the unsuspecting woman squatting with her butt hanging out, out in the middle of nowhere. But I got a seriously good story to remember and most importantly to blog about.

LOL out Loud

2 comments:

Kristina said...

What, no pictures? You could have blurred out her face :)

Katie said...

Hilarious!