Yesterday I had the three twins (that is Lily Layla and Isabella) and I took them to the mall for a bra fitting, is that too much information? Maybe, but I suppose I keep the results to myself :). Now lest you think I am crazy, I had my friend come with me, with her two kids.... So we had 5 kids under 4. It. Was. Awesome.
It was even more awesome, because we were at Nordstrom with 5 kids under 4 and Prada flip flops for $200. I guess they missed that Old Navy is having a sale on theirs for $1.... Hmm I wonder who will sell more.
I digress.
So we are in the dressing room with bucketloads of fishies, ritz (which by the way make a HUGE mess), grapes, and veggie sticks. We lasted about 55 minutes before the kids had had enough. I was SO proud.
But the best part was when we went to the play land and I had 3 babies who look SO different, but are the same age...ish. One of the moms asked me if they were triplets. I said yes. It. Was. Awesome. I am sorry I lied. But it was sure fun to play it up. If she would have looked closer she might have realized that two of them were dressed the same, had their hair the same, and were riding in the same stroller. Maybe she did.
Crazy day, but FUN.
Loves
2 comments:
LOVE Nordstrom bras and bra-fittings! haha
Its funny you told a stranger that they were triplets.. My hubby and I adopted two children at the same time (siblings) who are 15 months apart in age. Our son is small for his age and our daughter is really tall so they look identical. We were camping one time and some lady was asking about our kids and if it was hard going from 3 to 4 kids. I told her I never had 3 that I went from 2 to 4. She was all excited that my two younger were twins and it was fun not correcting her. Whats the harm she'll never see me again! I actually get the question all the time if their twins but now that they're older the kids will correct people before I get to have alittle fun with it! haha
Post a Comment