Lately I have been watching what I eat and making sure I exercise....
the scale tipped an all time HIGH (non pregnant) and it terrified me into doing something about it.
SO here I am.
I have a little something to say.
Dear Diet,
the scale tipped an all time HIGH (non pregnant) and it terrified me into doing something about it.
SO here I am.
I have a little something to say.
Dear Diet,
I don't really like you.
If fact I have a real distaste for you.
You loom over my head every day.
Calling my name.
Can you please go away and leave me alone?
I really like to eat whatever I want. Whenever I want.
But alas. The scale has tipped an alltime high.
I can no longer escape you.
Its time.
For us to be friends.
But who needs enemies when I have a friend like you.
Britt
4 comments:
At first we were enemies too...and slowly we are becoming friends as I see this friend gives me what I want! DOWN 10 POUNDS!!! never before was I friends with this thing called a diet. I like to call it more of a lifestyle change. everything in moderation. right!? and diligence! you can do it my friend I know you can...I know what you mean about the ALL TIME HIGH...it is never fun!
It's been an enemy to me my entire life!! I too am at my all time high (non prego) weight. I did the HCG diet and it worked like a charm...until I wanted to EAT so bad!! 500 calories is way too little. So, back to the old fashion way...yuck! Good luck to you!! Heaven knows we all need it!
Love the letter to "diet". I may have to steal it. Very nicely said. Good luck. Love, Nicole - Mia's mom ^i^
I CONCUR!!! I love to not be limited in what I eat.
I have to say though, you look amazing, and so I am inspired by your cynicism.
Post a Comment