Daxton Box

I have created a NEW website for the Daxton Box. Please visit www.daxtonsbox.blogspot.com

Sunday, May 16, 2010

New way of Cooking

Dear Family, 

I want to know why you don't like my new way of cooking?

Is all the good food I prepared just too good?

Would you prefer to eat cereal, cheese crisps, and frozen pizza over chicken tetrazzini, beef empanadas, and twice baked potatoes?

Fine. As you wish. 

Lucky for you I just stocked up on the frozen pizzas and cereal 
when they were on sale. 

Love, Mom

5 comments:

Kami Milliron said...

Haha, I love it ! The same thing goes on at our house. I think I might join you in the cooking boycott : )

Gel said...

That is so funny!!! I hate when you spend all this time and then they only want to eat cereal!! So frustrating!!! I'll eat them for you and I won't complain!

Doug said...

Dear Sweet Cheeks,

I love your food. I did not eat it that one night because I filled up on junk food you so generously bought for me and spoiled my appetite...but I have learned my lesson!

eternally hungry for your tasty cooking,

Doug:)

Brooke said...

Ok, I will be over to eat your fancy meals! You can cook for me any day. I wish it was that easy... I would love it if I could just zip on over to your house.... sigh. Maybe you could share your recipes with me though. They sound super delicious! :)

Stef said...

What! Yours too?? Mine would have Macaroni and cheese for breakfast if I let them. UGH! My husband isn't that much better! But, if there is anything good to be had at this house, I am the one having it. Sigh....
Come to my house and we can share the joy.