Daxton Box

I have created a NEW website for the Daxton Box. Please visit www.daxtonsbox.blogspot.com

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Early to Bed Early to Rise

There is something to be said about the old adage, "Early to bed, early to rise." 

Grandpa Walter lived it to the 'T.' He was the most productive man I have ever met. 

I find myself the most productive in the early hours of the the morning. When I wake up to exercise at 6AM I am never surprised to find myself having cleaned the bathrooms, swept the floor, empty, put away, and loaded the dishwasher, and sometimes I even throw in a loaf of bread or a load of laundry. All before 10AM. 

I look at the clock thinking it should be at least 3 in the afternoon only to find myself just 2 hours after breakfast. This also makes for a great NAP TIME. 

Which speaking of Nap Time. When did we stop taking naps? And why in the world would we do such a thing? I love when I have a few hours to kill after a very busy morning to take escape into dream land. 

Which by the way, I have had some seriously GOOD nights of sleep lately. Maybe it is all those early mornings I have been pulling. Being productive does have its drawbacks. You get TIRED earlier :).

Loves, 
Britt

1 comment:

jen said...

Why is that? Is it some eternal principle? Because there are still the same number of hours in the day.