The other day I went in to get my eyes checked.
I covered one eye like I was supposed to and read the lines in front of me.
Well I tried....
On to the next eye.
Nothing.
Only to learn that I could not even read the
BIG E!!!
SERIOUSLY???
And so it has been officially decided.
I am having Lasik or Lasek or whatever. I am going to SEE without glasses. And maybe. Just maybe. I can read the BIG E once again!!!!
The big day is May 21. PRAY for me that I don't go blind. That would be very very sad.
6 comments:
You can't even begin to imagine how great it is to be able to see again. Oh, and take a Valium for me.
I am going on 7 years with Lasik! It has been GREAT!! Good luck.
Oooo, I was going to do that this month, too!! But then I found out I can't until I'm done nursing. So I'm planning on doing it in a few months. My husband is getting it done this month instead! In fact, I think his appt is the 21st, too!
Good luck!!! Where are you going? We went to SW Eye Center.
Ahhh, big E's are overrated. But I am jealous about your surgery. I would love to sleep at night and wake up still being able to see where the snooze button is. Sigh. Good luck!
Larry (my husband) had his lasik surgery about nine years ago - it was the first Dr to do it the way they all do it now. He LOVES LOVES LOVES it. Every day he wakes up happy that he can see. I watched it on video camera from the waiting room. I for sure recommend the Valium. Larry didn't one, but I was wishing I had taken one. Eyeballs gross me out.
So.Jealous!!!!! I haven't been able to see the Big E for YEARS! I'm actually going to the optometrist today for my annual checkup, and I know my vision has declined in the last year. Another round of new glasses and contacts for me...
Post a Comment