I really like reality TV. Seriously. How can you not love watching 25 women pathetically pining over 1 hot dude? (Bachelor) or How can you not watch 1 person manipulate a group of people and win or not... I didn't watch it this episode? (Survivor) or watch the "American Dream" of kids singing their heart out to get that record made? (American Idol)
But lately. I have been sadly disappointed.
Bachelor- How in the world could Jake choose Vienna over Tenley? SERIOUSLY?????? Grrr.
American Idol- REALLY? you have to go through 3 auditions to GET to the judges and then it is narrowed down to the top 24. REALLY? What show am I watching because these 24 are sadly disappointing. Where are the David Cook's or the Adam Lambert's or the Carrie Underwood's or the Kelly Clarkson's? I am sorry to say we might end up with a Taylor Hicks. (sorry if you though the was brilliant. I was just thinking he was mediocre)
Where is the GOOD reality TV? I just might have to go back to watching trashy drama...... Please o PLEASE don't make me go BACK to One Tree Smut, Desperate Housewives, and Greek!!!!! (Yes I just admitted the smutty shows I used to watch. Yes. I did. )
4 comments:
I totally agree!!! Stupid tv.. maybe I just need to get rid of it but maybe thats not a good idea either.
Have you seen Chuck? I really like that one. Maybe because I have a crush on him.
I actually haven't heard of that one.... must look into it.
I really like Crystal Bowersox on American Idol. But you're right. There are fewer good ones this time.
"/
Post a Comment