SO she is walking. Really? Can she be that big? Yes. She is. So. sad. But. So. Fun.
She says "mo mel" which means oatmeal, which means food. It is so cute.
Dad just got back from seeing my super cute nephew and says that she has some competition in the cute department. Hmmmm. What do you think?
Isabella LOVES her daddy. Today he was in the living room and walked out (he did this like 3 times) and she followed him to the office door where she thought he was and just stood there and cried!!! I couldn't even get her to come to me. CUTE! Or not. Depending on who you were :).
The other day we were at the park with like 13 kids between the 3 of us (friends) and Isabella had a cigarette butt (GROSS) in her hand. One of my friends ran to her and took it away and says, "I feel so sorry for babies. They just don't know what is good for them and what isn't."
This got me to thinking. No. They don't. They rely on us for EVERYTHING. Food. Clothing. Baths. Keeping them safe. Changing their diaper. These are things they can't do for themselves. They just can't and they just don't know.
Makes me feel like I have to be so responsible. Sometimes I feel inadequate at the task. I watched this movie where one of the characters who was a therapist said, "You know what I say to people to think their parents messed them up? I tell them to GET OVER IT."
Now I am not saying that I think MY parents messed me up, but I hope that one day my kids aren't seeing a therapist someday to "get over" me messing them up. I am sure to some degree I am not perfect, ok a lot of degrees.... but I hopefully they will forgive me :).
Anyhow. Make sure you squeeze your babies a little for me. Oh. And have a diet coke. Been needing some support lately. Loves.
3 comments:
LOTS of loves britt!
give your 3 beautiful girls a BIG hug from me!
and tell that husband of yours to give you a big hug for me!
can't wait to see ya'all
dyllan stands at the garage door
andsays "daddy...garage....work..." and cries for his daddy too. i'm so glad they love their daddies!little children (especially our own) just know how to tug at our heart strings!
baby carter is soooo cute too-congrats to logan and natalie!
love ya bunches
marinda
As I sit here reading with my diet pepsi in hand, . . .
I met someone who knows Doug's sister Melissa on the plane to Twin Falls this weekend . . . Brandon Schiees? Is what I think his last name was. He mentioned that he grew up in Teton Valley, and then said something about a Kunz, so I asked him if he knew Doug. He is Melissa's age, I guess?
Anyway, hang in there. And you're doing a great job. We just don't know it until much later in life!
whenever i have a bad doctor/therapist week (like this one) with emmeline i just remember... and give her extra hugs.
thinking of you and your cute ones :)
Post a Comment