Daxton Box

I have created a NEW website for the Daxton Box. Please visit www.daxtonsbox.blogspot.com

Sunday, March 7, 2010

Ruby Red Slippers


I just spent 5 fun days in Utah with my brother, his wife, and his VERY cute baby!

It was a blast.

But there is nothing like coming home.

Just like Dorothy. In the Wizard of Oz.

There is no place like home.

When I got home, there was a beautiful bouquet of tulips on the table and a note from Mikenna.


"Dear Mom,

We are glad you are home.

We made you something Yummmmmmmmy.

Love, Mikenna."

So cute.

4 comments:

Gel said...

Love it!! i had to tell Tyler everything that they did for you. He said doug was looking for some bonus points!! i told him whatever it takes right!!!

jen said...

And what was the yummy? Don't leave us in suspense!

brittany said...

Ham n Potato
casserole

kristi said...

My 14 year old brought me a gorgeous flower this week, I can't believe we still like each other most days!