Oh my gosh, this gave me chills because I so the SAME thing. I look at Josh and I see Elizabeth sometimes. And there are nights when I cry as I am praying because I am pleading with the Lord not to take away any more of my children.
Thank you so much for your blog and your HONEST thoughts and words. It helps me SO much to know that I am not alone.
3 comments:
I bet...I can only imagine what that will be like with my future children. Love ya Brit!
Oh my gosh, this gave me chills because I so the SAME thing. I look at Josh and I see Elizabeth sometimes. And there are nights when I cry as I am praying because I am pleading with the Lord not to take away any more of my children.
Thank you so much for your blog and your HONEST thoughts and words. It helps me SO much to know that I am not alone.
I do the same thing...I hate that every night I am paranoid that she won't live to see the morning.
Post a Comment