Bet you all don't know where that is?
Me neither....before tonight.
My brother opened his mission call. And this was where he has been called to serve.
SO cool.
I can't believe that my baby brother is going on a mission. He will be a great missionary. He is a stud. He is a gem. He is always there. He helps me when I am in a pickle. He helps me when I need a break.
My kids love him. Especially Isabella. Especially Daxton.
Daxton was called to serve a mission and now Daniel has been called to serve a mission.
I think that Daxton will keep an eye on him.
I am so proud of you Daniel! May the force be with you!
5 comments:
Congrats! I didn't know he sent his papers in... he will be great!
That's awesome!! cute pictures!
That's awesome!!! He will be a wonderful missionary!!!!
when does he leave? I'll have to tell Heidi. It's weird to see her friends shipped all over the world (not as weird as it is for her to be getting married . . . .)
So awesome.. So excited.. Love YOU...
Post a Comment