I digress.
WE love her! She is fun, witty, smart, and keeps Adam on his toes.
Let us not forget Lauralie and Derek (sorry not a wedding picture to show.....) Although it turned out really great being outside in the Arizona heat in the MIDDLE of the SUMMER. We didn't sweat ALL our guts out, but we did lose some water weight :).I digress again (don't laugh Jenny:)).
They are a very cute couple who enjoy being together and making each other laugh. They are actually a hoot to watch. Derek knows just what to say to Lauralie and it is usually the right thing. Lauralie has discovered that she REALLY can COOK and BAKE and she LOVES it. (I think)
I digress again.
We LOVE Rachelle. She is a darling girl with a magnetic personality. Her smile is infectious. And well she puts up with Burke and what more could we ask for. Right? Oh Burkey. I don't have a picture. Doug has them all on a CD somewhere. Will post when (and if) I find !
2 comments:
Just as you wrote that comment in parenthesis I laughed out loud!
Imitation is the greatest form of flattery, right?
And what was Doug's time? Was he satisfied with it? Did he suffer any long-term injury?
Only the sickest among us understand the marathon flu. Maybe I'll catch it next summer (then again, maybe not).
You did have way to many weddings! You didn't tell me your bro was expecting a baby!!! That is so fun. Ya when u find your disks let me know.. I think Doug put mind somewhere and my mom has no clue where its at!!!
Post a Comment