I should blog, but I don't even know where to start. And I am so exhausted I can't keep my eyes open any longer.
What we have been up to:
week long trip to Idaho
weekend in St Georgoe for Doug to do the marathon
a funeral
working
birthdays.
Will update later :) Hopefully tomorrow after I have NOT run 9 miles, like I did today :)
1 comment:
Hey Britt! It's your cuz Tara! So last night I had a crazy dream about all the Walter family getting together for a reunion and it was kinda crazy but when I woke up I realized non of your family was in my dream!! (the whole Craig & Margaret crew weren't there) Anyway so when I woke up I was missing you and all the family and feeling like it has just been too long!!
So I got on my blog and started going through the families and got onto Daxtons special blog for his Box's and wonder if there was a way I could help by maybe letting more people know about Daxtons Boxs. So I was thinking I could post something on my blog from Daxtons letting poeple know about the boxs and where to go to get more information and how they could help. Then I would let my facebook know about my recent blog update and to check it out!
But, I didn't want to do anything until I ran it pass you and to see how you would feel about, and what you think?? So let me know. I was just missing ya and my heart hurts for you when I think about your lil' guy and wished their was something I could do for you?
Love ya Tara
Post a Comment