Daxton Box

I have created a NEW website for the Daxton Box. Please visit www.daxtonsbox.blogspot.com

Sunday, February 27, 2011

Benefit Concert

My friend Molly Jackson is putting on a concert to raise money for her website. It is A Good Grief. You may have heard of it. Well it is a website to raise money for families who have lost children, specifically for the cost of the headstones.

I don't know if any of you know how much it costs to pay for a funeral, but it is very expensive. I hesitated to put the cost.... I didn't. Well I did. Then I didn't. Then I did. And didn't again :)

But here is the link for the flier for the concert posted by Molly because I can't seriously figure out how to download the pic from her website and upload to mine :)

CLICK HERE

If you can join us, GREAT! If you can donate, GREAT!


3 comments:

Kambria Smith Robinson said...

What a fantastic idea! James's dad worked in the funeral business for years and I was SHOCKED when he told me how much funerals cost. It is definitely overlooked/unknown by the general public. This is such a neat cause and James and I plan to go and hopefully my sis and her husband. My MIL might be in town that week too. Good luck to your friend and I'll definitely spread the word where I can ;-)

Amy said...

You coming?!?

MaRilla said...

maybe lyndy could sing??? Ill be there with you though. sounds good!