But she was still cute. As. Always.
Daxton Box
I have created a NEW website for the Daxton Box. Please visit www.daxtonsbox.blogspot.com
Saturday, February 19, 2011
Newport Beach - Day 3
On Sunday, we went to church and then to Newport Beach.... Temple. It was absolutely GORGEOUS and totally different than anything I have ever seen.
Grandpa having a teaching moment with Mikenna. In 20 years, she will have a picture similar to this with her dad... on her wedding day. And we will pull out this picture and have a good laugh.
All these pictures were horrid of me. But maybe that is because I look horrid :), but we were in California. At the Temple. And it was gorgeous. So you all get to see me in my horrid-ness.
I love this picture. Because Isabella is SO cute. And Savannah wants so badly to be a good big sister. I just love the way that she is reaching out to her.
This little peanut is a peanut.

And peanut's sister.
And peanut's other sister.
And the two peanut sisters together.
Isabella wanted to play in the "wayer." And so she did. I really wish I would have snapped the picture of her AFTER we had been there a little while. She had had a few tantrums, a few too many fingers in the wayer and she was a mess. Blackness EVERYwhere.
But she was still cute. As. Always.
But she was still cute. As. Always.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment