Our first day at Disneyland was a party, but let me back up and tell you the story. About 3.5 weeks ago, Savannah and Mikenna brought home that throw in the trash "Get away today" magazine.
I cracked it open.
I perused.
I was sucked in.
Took it to my mom's.
She was sucked in.
We planned it.
We went.
End of story.
Well there is a little bit more to it than that, but therein lies the jest of it. For awhile I have been thinking that we needed a little familial vacay and this was the perfect one for our little familia.

The stipulations and terms for the trip were a little "suite with 2 bedrooms, and a kitchen and living room to separate my parent's room from ours." It was ideal! Except for the fact that Isabella needed to sleep in our bathroom so we had to share the other bathroom in my parent's room. Bless their hearts, they were so patient at all hours of the morning when we had to get up and potty in their potty. :) Don't these two happy smiling faces look excited to start their day at the D-land after a mere few hours of sleep because we traveled until midnight....?

We took the shuttle. With Savannah's obsession with Toy Story this bus was a hit! And of course, we had to take a picture. Awesome. Do they look excited or what? We almost missed this bus. Don't worry, Savannah chewed the bus driver out. In fact, one night we were left out in the cold because the driver wouldn't stop to pick us up. Savannah laid into the driver like someone lit on fire! She started throwing names around of other bus drivers she has had telling him that they were better and faster and more together than he was. Go. Savannah. (It seems a lot more funny to tell now than hearing it after 18 hours (it seemed) of Disneyland). :)

Of course you can't go to D-land (did you know that only the cool people call it D-land? How did I not KNOW this?) without taking this picture. I should really bust out the old picture of me when I was 16 and we went to Disneyland after my Grandpa died. It is the happiest place on earth after all and we wanted to be happy. It was a happy time, although at 16 I am not sure how happy you can really be :).

This ride was a hit. It is Toy Story "BUZZ" style. It is a little arcade game. It was hopeless for me to even have a chance because Isabella wanted to play. Speaking of... she had a blast. She won't remember a second of it, but her face the ENTIRE time was totally mezmorized (sp?) She looked at everything on every ride. She was truly entranced. It was so cute.

Seriously. Buzz. Savannah. Isabella. (and Mikenna) They were totally into it. Isabella wants to be like Savannah when she grows up. She loves all the toys that Savannah does. She isn't so much into Barbie and Dolls as she is into choo choo trains, Buzz, Woody, and Jesse. She "shares" (not at) all her toys with Savannah, or anyone for that matter. Stinking hilarious.

She has to be the most spoiled child on the planet. She currently LOVES to run around in her diaper with bare feet. Of course. Its like 30 degrees outside and she LOVES it! This is Isabella playing nintendo. Isn't that hilarious? I thought so.

And here we are. The party. Isabella wanted to ride on "Sannah's" lap. Super cute. Adorable.
Savannah was in Heaven. The Carousel. All the rides in D-land and this is her favorite one. Great I could have taken her to the mall for $30 for 10 rides and saved ourselves the trouble! But then I wouldn't have been able to go to Cali and get away from the AWESOMEST cold weather storm here in AZ.

Frog and Toad. "Ribbit" "Ribbit" "Ribbit" She LOVED it. Jerking all around.


Tarzan's Treehouse. It was pretty fun. Pretty crazy they built it all from plastic something or other.


As you can see we are climbing on the tree. Or rope. Whatever.

And Mikenna on the rope swing.

I really can't believe how cute these girlies are. They are so adorable I just can't stand it. All through the park people would look and point and well I think they couldn't keep their eyes off Kisserbella. Which is why we had a backpack and a "leash." Call me a bad mother, but behind the scenes there are a thousand kids who are abducted and people who die and I am sure they pay a lot of money to keep it out of the public. And is crap is going to happen it may happen to me, so I wasn't going to ask for it.... :)

SOOOO pooped. Out. 10 hours at Disneyland. Just tired. Mikenna couldn't stand on her feet for one more minute. She just had to lay down. She still looks happy though. And ready to go for another day. After she has a good night's sleep.
2 comments:
So fun! It looks like these girls had the greatest time!
I cant wait! We are going over spring break-(yikes I know). The last time we went, Isabel was Isabellas age.she thinks she remembers but its all from pictures of course! I was suckered in by the same magazine--I even entered it in so they get some sort of credit,lol. What great memories--everyone looks so happy!
Post a Comment