Daxton Box

I have created a NEW website for the Daxton Box. Please visit www.daxtonsbox.blogspot.com

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

This month is such a special one

This morning the girls crawled out of bed to get ready for school.

I said, "Do you know what today is?"

Mikenna says, "Gingerbread house making day!"

Savannah says, "Christmas!"

I say, "Kind of. It is Daddy's Birthday!"

And we all join in on the Happy Birthday song over Honey Comb cereal and combing of hair.

Today the love of my life is OLD. Like 33 or something. Who knows. After 30 why bother counting :).

Anywho. A big shout out to my husband who is my bestest friend, confidant, love, the one I live with, laugh with, cry with, get mad at, drag to the grocery store. The one who does my dishes, my mom's dishes. Folds my laundry (8 batches) AND puts it away. The one who loves me despite ALL my imperfections (albeit a few). I love you babe!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

4 comments:

Gel said...

Happy B-day to one of my favorite brothers!! and msn friend!!!

Lyndy Butler said...

CHRISTMAS!!!
Savannah kills me!
What a fun house you live in. And what a cool Man to help take care of that house! Happy B day Doug!

jen said...

I've met that guy. And girl, he IS a keeper. Happy Birthday, Doug, and watch out, when Mel's done, you're next in line!

Bean said...

I hope that you had a VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY DOUG!!!!! I love you so much and am greatful you are my brother.