That being said, I was at the grocery store shopping for the said Christmas party and as I was paying, I ran my card through the credit card machine. I punched in my zip code and started to follow the directions.
I wanted cash back and the amounts shown were not what I wanted. So I selected "other."
This led me to the next screen where the options "$20" "$40" "$60" and "Oth" were shown. I looked up at the cashier and said (and I quote) "That is really funny twenty, fourty, sixty, and Zeroth. Huh."
He looked at me and using his serious-try-not-to-laugh-at-the-stupid-blonde-frumpy-mom-who-looked-like-she-had-been-through-a-car-wash face and said,
"Actually I think that means 'other'."
Oh dear. Time to go home, crawl into a nice warm bed, and go to sleep!!!!!!!!!!!
I seriously about peed my pants I was laughing so hard! Good thing I haven't had 5 C SECTIONS or I might have.
Good night!
3 comments:
Girl you kill me that is so funny!!! We all have those great moments
That is awesome.
Zeroth?
It's gonna be a household quote.
Words can not begin to express my deepest gratitude for the loving service you have shown me and my family at this time. It's true what they say....you don't truely get it till you live it. You are one of Heavenly Father's angels! From the bottom of our Hearts Thank you!
Post a Comment