Living Life the Best We Know How
Dang that is crazy!!! I love the story about Mikenna!!! Shes way to cute!!!
Wow! I am seriously impressed. No wonder you look so good!
can you light the fire under my butt?! haha so I decided you need to allow me to come to your other blogs! my email is addington_7@hotmail.com
Been there, my dear. And I miss the bragging rights.You go, girl!
Way to go Britt! My furthest is 13...maybe someday I will be as awesome as you and run a marathon...you will do awesome. Keep up the hard work! :)
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Dang that is crazy!!! I love the story about Mikenna!!! Shes way to cute!!!
Wow! I am seriously impressed. No wonder you look so good!
can you light the fire under my butt?! haha so I decided you need to allow me to come to your other blogs! my email is addington_7@hotmail.com
Been there, my dear. And I miss the bragging rights.
You go, girl!
Way to go Britt! My furthest is 13...maybe someday I will be as awesome as you and run a marathon...you will do awesome. Keep up the hard work! :)
Post a Comment